Bad Moon Rising|
First opened in 1943 by George Roswell, an Illyri native and veteran of war, the diner was initially named Roswell's and was quite popular. Family owned, the establishment was then passed down to one of George's sons and then his son, in turn. It wasn't until the 1970's that the diner's name was changed to Bad Moon Rising, after the young Henry Roswell, alpha of the Fall's werewolf pack, took over. After Henry's death some years later, the diner continued to operate thanks to the pack, but soon started to go downhill. After the disappearance of the new owner, the place shut down altogether. After Jacob Roswell's recent return, however, the newly renovated, 50's styled diner has opened back up for business.